Here is a quick and easy meal I go to when in a hurry or tired (which is alot). Simple, fast, tastes great, and the kids will love it! It will serve about 4-6 people. Enjoy!
Mexican Pasta Skillet
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned & drained
- 16 0z. (2 cups) jar salsa
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- (1 1/2 cups water)
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded 2 % sharp cheddar cheese (please shred your own, it's so easy and tastes better)!!
- Combine browned beef, salsa, tomato sauce & water in a large skillet.
- Heat til boiling.
- Stir in macaroni & corn
- Reduce heat & simmer 15 min, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese!