Well, February is almost over. I get one more day to plan out fieldtrips, lessons, family activities, and events thanks to this year being a leap year!
Just a rambling list of what's to come in March!
- Tulsa Aquarium
- 2 birthday parties to attend
- A trip to Tennessee
- Topeka Zoo to participate in a homeschool program
- House planning
- Spring cleaning
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!
- Get scoped...again (reflux)
- Find a way to use my children's energy for good and not evil
- Organize (that's code for throw away) junk in the boys' rooms
- Pioneer Woman cookbook signing ( Excited doesn't begin to explain)
What about you? Anything exciting happening in March? Mundane? Weird? Please share so I can live vicariously through you.....please?