I love my nephew, he's like one of my own kids, and I'm going to miss him terribly.
Colin has a great sense of humor and keeps me laughing, which I need desperately in my CRAZY house of 4 little boys! He shares my love of sushi and will watch "Celebrity Ghost Stories" with me, because I will not watch it alone, even in the daytime, with the lights on......
He loves to help Matt with farm chores, although alot did not get done this season due to the excessive heat. But, any chance he has to drive the ATV he'll take.
- Excuses to drive the ATV; To get driving practice in
- too far to the pond to walk
- check the mail....really? It's only about 50 ft from the house
- Make sure the brakes are working
- In case any hot chicks come driving by
I hope he keeps coming back every summer until college....and maybe after?