Sunday, June 24, 2012

Clean Eating Green Smoothie


    Sounds kinda gross, right?  Well, I thought so, that is until I tried this vitamin packed smoothie.  I used to drink a version of this with juice...that is, until I realized how much sugar I was consuming.  BEWARE:  This smoothie is DELICIOUS!!

     Well, this new version is a little cleaner too.  No artificial sweetners, which I'm guilty of abusing.  Without any further ado, I'll hush up and share my recipe!  Enjoy.



Clean Eating Green Smoothie

  • 8-10 oz. of unsweetned Almond Milk
  • 1 cup of frozen raw Spinach (I just buy a big bag, as opposed to the boxed kind)
  • 1 TBSP REAL Honey
  • 1 med. banana
  • 1/2 cup vanilla or plain Greek Yogurt
  • 2-3 ice cubes
  • 1 TBSP of Natural Peanut Butter (I use Smuckers cause only ingriedients are peanuts and salt)

Blend away and sip to your hearts content!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews